Founded in 2015 by a group of ex-military personnel who saw a need for ultra-secure public cloud services in civilian and Department of Defense government agencies, ORock Technologies is the newest member in International Integrated Solutions’ (IIS) growing family of premier strategic partners. An HPE Gold Service Provider Partner and Red Hat Premier Certified Cloud and Service Provider, ORock brings impeccable credentials as a trusted source of secure opensource based cloud services with a predictable pricing model to IIS customers.
In just a few short years ORock has grown beyond the public sector to provide secure IT infrastructure and cloud solutions to commercial organizations in a number of highly regulated industries such as financial services, insurance, healthcare, media, and critical infrastructure providers with strict compliance and privacy mandates.
ORock’s unique private, high-performance fiber optic network and FedRAMP-authorized open source cloud enable flexible, scalable, compliant hybrid cloud computing while maximizing data security, performance, cost predictability, and control. In addition to cloud storage and hosting, ORock also offers secure Kubernetes containers as a service, federal application authorization services to help software vendors achieve FedRAMP authorization, and ransomware rescue services to quickly recover from malware attacks.
ORock manages its network, monitors security, and supports customers through its Network Operations Center and Security Operations Center. Based in the U.S. and staffed entirely by U.S. persons, the ORock NOC and SOC provide 24/7/365 customer service with a single point of contact for issue resolution and the agility and attention to customer service of a small business. The ORock network operates outside of DDoS attacks and transports data at Layer 2 with no upstream cloud service provider. To further enhance security, ORock enables customers to federate and control their own security policies and know where their data is at all times.
By controlling its own network and offering customers a generous Committed Information Rate for data transport, ORock provides a simplified, predictable, flat-rate billing model to minimize surprise charges and exit costs while lowering total cost of ownership. Orock Cloud solutions offer these key benefits:
- Avoid vendor lock-in. ORock’s open-source single API interface enables seamless integration with and freely transports data between other public clouds. Deploy applications on an enterprise-class cloud that powers interoperability with faster data retrieval and hosting performance. Streamline the migration of legacy applications as well as native alignment with born-in-the-cloud applications and enjoy a shorter time to market for new offerings.
• Affordable high performance storage with no egress fees. ORock storage solutions provide simple, secure data storage options on an OpEx basis for both Object and Block storage. With ORock’s predictable flat-rate billing model, there are no additional charges for data retrieval to on-prem environments or transport to another cloud, providing significant savings over other hyperscale clouds. Plus, ORockCloud includes integrated Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) capabilities and NOC/SOC support to further control costs.
• Government-grade security. ORockCloud features 325+ security controls and is authorized by the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) at the Moderate Impact Level for IaaS, PaaS, and Hybrid Cloud. ORockCloud enables customers to comply with commercial and government security standards (HIPAA, HiTech, FISMA, NIST, etc.) to host mission-critical applications in the cloud while processing, storing, accessing, and controlling sensitive data and computing workloads. Data stored on ORockCloud are immune to cyberthreats.
• Deterministic response support. The ORockCloud platform executes secure workflows with repeatable, deterministic response times to ensure the accuracy of transactions in financial markets, for example.
• Scalable and redundant. Easily scale from gigabytes to exabytes to meet fluctuations in demand with a high level of resiliency as the network is designed with no single point of failure.
Contact us at iistech.com for a no-cost data storage assessment to learn how your enterprise can reduce storage costs while increasing access to and hardening the security of mission-critical data with ORockCloud.