vSphere 6.5 supports both existing and next-gen apps through:
- simplified customer experience for automation and management at scale
- comprehensive built-in security for protecting data, infrastructure, and access
- universal app platform for running any app, anywhere
- proactive datacenter management to address potential issues before they become serious problems
With vSphere 6.5, customers can now run, manage, connect, and secure their applications in a common operating environment, across clouds and devices.
vSphere 6.5 provides a highly available, resilient, on-demand infrastructure that is the ideal foundation for any cloud environment. It offers innovation that will enable digital transformation for the enterprise, and makes the IT administrator’s job simpler, freeing up time to innovate rather than maintaining status quo. Some key new capabilities of vSphere 6.5 include:
- Simplified Architecture, Streamlined Operations
- Modern User Interface
- Comprehensive Built-In Security
vSphere 6.5 is also the foundation of VMware’s hybrid cloud strategy moving forward and is required for cross-cloud architectures.
Plan Your Upgrade Today
IIS Technology is here to help you migrate to vSphere 6.5 and take full advantage of all the latest features. Our proven methodology starts with an in-depth assessment of your current production infrastructure (servers, storage and networking) as well as your business requirements. This information is used to develop a detailed design and remediation plan. PMI Certified Project Managers are assigned to every project to ensure a timely and successful implementation – and as with all IIS projects, knowledge transfer and as-built documentation are provided throughout the course of the engagement.
Contact IIS today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (516) 396-6700 to schedule a meeting with our VMware-certified professionals to help you get started.