IIS is seeking a highly motivated, bright, and personable individual to join our team. This is a unique ground floor opportunity for entry into the technology industry. The Business Development Representative provides support to the Sales Team by generating, identifying, and qualifying leads. The Business Development Representative creates and uses lists and databases from strategic accounts, target campaigns, marketing events and 3rd party services to achieve their lead generation goals.
- Learn enterprise Information Technology Solutions (datacenter / cloud / cyber security / end user compute)
- Achieve sales certifications from hardware and software manufacturer partners
- Create prospecting cadence with target accounts
- Work with partner manufactures sales teams
- Perform activities to set appointments with identified accounts
- Email outreach
- Cold Calling prospects
- LinkedIn outreach
- Log activity and Report progress in Excel / CRM
- Accountability to follow schedule and be available
- Shadow experienced account executives during sales cycle
- 18-24 months based on performance potential to advance to account executive.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals.
- Confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ideal candidate has interest or experience with technology sales.
- 2 years sales or customer service experience
IS offers a competitive salary, full medical benefits and 401K plan.
IIS is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation