Through a strategic partnership with Pensando—the company whose founders effectively built Cisco—HPE Pensando and IIS are driving the cloud to the edge.Cisco—IIS is driving the cloud to the edge. The Pensando Distributed Services Platform running in HPE Servers allows traditionally data center-bound network, storage, and security services to be moved to the server processing the data, eliminating the need for round-trip data transfer to centralized network and security appliances.
Pensando securely manages large amounts of data at a lower cost, with more efficiency, and lower latency for higher performance at the edge. Pensando in HPE Servers implemented by IIS is for:
- Applications are micro-segmented to secure data and help prevent ransomware attacks.
- Industries saddled with intense compliance regulations to enhance security.
- Hyper-scalers competing with AWS for scalability and efficient resource utilization.
- Storage companies seeking to maximize capacity through deduplication and compression.
- Enterprises adopting and integrating containers with either Kubernetes or OpenShift along with VMware.
- Just about anyone who simply wants greater visibility into network performance, because it's not easy to fix what you can’t see.
Pensando and IIS. Making an industry-defining difference.