As a Nutanix Scaler Partner, IIS provides deep expertise in assessing your environment to design, implement, and optionally manage solutions starting with a hyperconverged (HCI) enterprise cloud, and extending into a fully integrated public cloud leveraging business intelligence to drive automation.
Power of Choice
Nutanix provides customers with the ultimate level of choice in hardware platforms (HPE, DELL, IBM, Cisco, and others), hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, Acropolis), and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP). Choose from storage options including Block, File, and Object without the need to purchase, configure and maintain a costly and complicated SAN solution.
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform combines the simplicity of HCI with native platform hardening, micro-segmentation, security auditing and reporting, and protection from network threats. This “zero trust” philosophy aids in the prevention of cyber-attacks and data loss. Nutanix security is built in as part of every configuration, and is on by default. It continuously monitors for compliance against security baselines and multiple Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
All-inclusive Enterprise cloud
More than just an easy to manage, highly scalable HCI platform, Nutanix provides a suite of tightly integrated software solutions that allows organizations to reduce complexity, TCO, and time-to-market while providing simplified management and greater efficiency, including:
- Files – Distribute SMB/NFS file storage
- Blocks – Distributed Block level storage
- Objects – Distributed S3 compatible Object Storage
- Frames – Cost effective Desktop as a Service
- Leap – Single click DR automation to the cloud or another environment
- Calm – Automated Life Cycle management
- Karbon – Kubernetes Container Management environment
- Era – Database as a Service tool automates management of SQL, My SQL, Postgress, Oracle
- Clusters – A cloud computing architecture managed from a single pane of glass that allows workloads to operate on premise, AWS or Azure and seamlessly migrate between these platforms.
Get Started Today
Contact IIS for a complementary IT assessment utilizing a combination of tools that provides detailed information on how well your environment is currently operating. This profile can be used to size and design a Nutanix infrastructure solution for your enterprise.
IIS can also deliver:
- Test Drives – A guided tour of Nutanix HCI features and capabilities with exclusive hands-on labs
- Boot Camps – A full day of lecture and hands-on labs reviewing specific features and products
- Desktop-as-a-Service – For a limited time, unrestricted 30 day access to Frame, Nutanix’s hyperconverged cloud-based Desktop-as-a-Service offering