IIS and Cohesity usher in a new era in data management that solves one of the most critical challenges facing enterprises today: mass data fragmentation. The vast majority of data—backups, archives, file shares, object stores, and data used for dev/test and analytics—sits in fragmented infrastructure silos that makes it hard to protect, expensive to manage, and difficult to analyze.
Cohesity consolidates these silos onto one web-scale platform, spanning on-premises, cloud, and the edge. Cohesity also empowers organizations to run apps on that same platform—making it easier than ever to back up and extract insights from data.
IIS, an authorized partner with Cohesity since 2018, provides data management solutions for our customers around the world including:
- Backup and Recovery. Eliminate data silos and do more with your data on a single web-scale platform.
- File and Object. Go beyond scale-out NAS with software-defined flexibility for enterprise file and object services.
- Cloud. Back up to cloud, recover anywhere, and make use of data whenever and wherever you need.
- Ransomware Recovery. Defend against ransomware attacks with an immutable platform and machine learning-based early detection. Reduce downtime with recovery at scale, anywhere.
- Disaster Recovery. Near-zero application downtime and no data loss with converged backup and automated disaster recovery in a single solution.
- Long-term Retention and Archival. Simplify LTR with a single, policy-based solution to automatically move backed-up data to archive.
Imagine combining the best values, people, and technology in the world to transform data management. That’s what we’ve done at Cohesity. Join IIS and Cohesity on our journey to help simplify how organizations manage data to unlock tremendous value for their businesses.