Simple in concept but difficult to achieve—until now—TidalScale's Software Defined Server Platform uses revolutionary inverse hypervisor software technology that allows enterprises to compose a single virtual server from a cluster of low-cost computing assets to run mission-critical apps and handle the largest analytics and database workloads.
TidalScale is the industry leader in software-defined server technology; listed among the 20 most promising Oracle and SAP solution providers in 2019 by CIO Review. The IIS partnership with TidalScale lets enterprises run data centers remotely, on lower-cost infrastructure, and with reduced software licensing costs.
- Achieve in-memory performance for database and analytics workloads of any size. Eliminate the need for costly scale-up solutions or complex scale-out infrastructure.
- Flexibility built in. Run workloads on-premises or in the cloud. Deploy within minutes, and freely reassign clusters to different functions as needed.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Virtually aggregate commodity memory, cores, and I/O of multiple physical servers to create a single, powerful software-defined server using assets you already own or can easily procure to do the job of a multi-million dollar server.
- No modifications needed to source applications or operating systems.
- Scalable and future-proof. Seamlessly scale the system in sync with demand growth.
Transform the economics of your data center with TidalScale and IIS.