We've been spending a lot of time talking to smaller businesses trying to understand what we can do to help them gain the benefits IT solutions can offer. What we have heard is:
- Give me a complete solution that gets set up fast so I can start reaping the benefits.
- Make it affordable, so I can use the latest technology to create competitive advantage.
- Make it reliable to reduce my risk and keep me focused on my business.
But it’s not a one-size-fits-all world, so we didn’t want to offer a one-size-fits-all solution. When we talked to small and medium business owners, we found that they are in different phases of their business. Some are just starting out. They have few IT resources, and they need quick solutions. Many businesses are really starting to build momentum. They often lack a dedicated IT team, but they want to use technology to gain competitive advantage. Others are at the point of expanding their businesses. They’re looking at new opportunities and need technology to help them get there.
In January, we rolled out a new set of services for our small and medium-sized customers. It’s called ServiceIT and it includes:
- Cloud services—so you can get the benefits of cloud computing just like your larger colleagues.
- Technology services—to help you plan, implement and support your IT solutions.
- Education services—so you can build your own expertise as you need to.
One of the main features of ServiceIT is that we train our service partners to work with you to understand your business, sell you the services you need and manage their delivery. That gives you a single point of contact with a local IT business partner. And they're backed up by one of the largest technology companies in the world.
Business is about staying focused and moving fast. That's what we're helping our smaller customers do. And at the same time, we're helping them avoid missteps that take their eye off the business or even threaten its survival. To find out if ServiceIT is right for your business visit https://www.hpe.com/us/en/services/smb-services.html.